Uninstall or disable apps
- Go to your device's Settings app .
- Select Apps or Application manager.
- Tap the app you want to uninstall. You may need to swipe right or left to find the app.
- Tap Uninstall. Also you can Force Stop or Clear Data to disable the application.
If you still unable to uninstall the application, you can Reset to factory settings:
- On your mobile device, open the Settings menu .
- Under "Personal" tap Backup & reset. You may need to enter your pattern, PIN, or password.
- Under "Personal data" tap Factory data reset.
- Read the information on the screen and tap Reset phone.